Level IIIA Ballistic Helmet
Designed for combat operations, these shells provide different ballistic protection levels and cuts to suit the range of mission and combat needs.
PASGT Helmet is a general purpose helmet for the modern combat soldier. The PASGT helmet weighs approximately 1.3k9’s and utilises the excellent performance of aramid bound in a thermoplastic resin matrix. This is the key to achieving an excellent performance to weight ratio.
- Can be worn for extensive periods of time with superior comfort even in advers conditions
- Smooth conformal shape.
- Durable Finish
- Edge is covered with low profile neoprene rubber extrusion which provides a Forgiving and neat finish
- Fully adjustable harness system that can be released and removed.
- Nape pad is fully adjustable to accommodate a variety of head lengths. This provides added security of fit and resisting roll off during periods of high activity.
- 3 point chin strap produces optimum retention
Available in size Medium and large and harness adjusts to accommodate smaller or larger head sizes.
The helmet offers protection up to NIJ Level lllA. Handgun protection up lo .44 caliber weapon.
Level IV Ballistic Helmet:
The Helmet comprises of two plates which fit into front and back pockets of the helmet cover. This provides a higher protection level at the most vulnerable points for the operator. It is suitable for all of our styles of helmet. The fully adjustable harness system can be released and easily removed.
Add-On Rifle Protection stops several different types of high velocity rounds in the crucial front and rear areas of the helmet. Recommended when exposed to AK47 threat, (7.62x39mm) (720m/s).
Multi curved plates: Front Plate +- 16.5cm x 7cm x 1.6cm; weight +- 0.32kgs
Back Plate +- 17.5cm x 7.5cm x 1.6cm; weight +- 0.35kgs